6. Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting 20 to 21 15 t0 16
7. Computerized Accounting System Quickbooks 25 to 26 18 to 19
8. How to Make Creative Paper Box and Bag 23 22
NOTE: Schedules are subject to change without prior notice
FINANCING AND MICROLENDING BUSINESS
Granting of small loans to micro business ownerswith or without collateral.The training is intended for those who are already in the business or those who are planning to set –up their own lending business.The market for microlending is huge. Prospective borrowers are mainly the micro and small business owners, salaried employees, retirees and OFW for their placement fees.
1.Lending Act of 2007 R. A. 9474
2.Characteristic of Micro Loans
3. Segmented market
4. Method of computation
5. Capitalization, manpower, and government regulations.
6. Procedures in granting loans
7. Documents used in lending
8. Acceptance of investment
9. Prospect of the industry
10.Safeguarding the business
MINIMIZING CREDIT RISK AND COLLECTION STRATEGY
1. Meaning, classification of credit
2. Nature of Credit
3. Basic Function of credit and collection
4. Advantages of granting credit
5. Interview and credit investigation
6. Qualities to investigate
7. Sources of credit information
8. Appraisal of machinery and equipment
9. Appraisal of real and personal property
10. Qualities of a good credit investigator
LENDING MANUAL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
1.Accounting Principles and procedures
2. The double entry system of bookkeeping
3. Preparing the general journal and ledger entries
4. Granting and receiving payment on loans
5. Acceptance and payment of investment
6. Issuance of share of stock
7. Preparation of financial statement
EXPORT PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATION
BOOKKEEPING AND BASIC ACCOUNTING
COSTING YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
HOW TO START AND MANAGE YOUR OWN BUSINESS -BIZ SET-UP
HOW TO MAKE PAPER BOX AND BAG - This is a two days hands-on course. The attendees will learn how make bags and boxes in different sizes and shapes
Please call or text us for schedule..
1. P1,500 per participant per day iinclusive of certificate and manual.
2. Seminar hour is from 9 am to 5 pm.
3. Confirm your attendance one day before the actual seminar.
4. Seminar will be held at CAD VISION Second Floor, 1955 C. M. Recto Avenue , JPG Building, corner Morayta, Sta. Cruz, Manila
DISCOUNT 10% discount if you pay 3 days before seminar date or two courses are taken within the month. Please send the payment thru western union. FREE - email support for three months for the courses taken.
Please refer to Testimonial page of the website for comments of those who atended our course on Microlending. Please contact Edgardo T Tipa at 09279077879 for any concern.
Today, there have been 2 visitors (2 hits) on this page!